Advice on healthy living for kids and parents can be confusing, and at times overwhelming. Live 5-2-1-0 simplifies this information into a comprehensive, evidence-based message for school-aged children (aged 5-12 years) that’s easy to learn, highlighting four key daily behaviours:
- eat at least 5 vegetables and fruits
- have no more than 2 hours of screen time
- have at least 1 hour of active play
- zero sugary drinks
Visit the website for downloadable resources on a variety of topics for both healthcare professionals and families.
You can also download the App for iPhone or iPad!
Examples of Resources:
- Family Physician Toolkit: Healthy Habits Questionnaire (age 2-9 or 10+)
- Sleep Resource
- Sugary Drinks Fact Sheet
- Screen Time Fact Sheet
- Outdoor Games Booklet
- Around the World Outdoor Games Booklet
- Weekly Tracker Sheet