Children develop physical literacy by learning a wide variety of fundamental movement skills that allow them to enjoy many different physical activities and sports. Without physical literacy, they are less likely to stay active for life.
Learn More about physical literacy with this great resource by Active for Life and find printable resources!
Activities that Develop Physical Literacy
- Activities for babies and toddlers ages 0-3 years
- Activities for preschool and elementary school children
- Fun ways to be active at home
- KidActive mobile app with activities and games
Print these resources
- Printable Recipe for an Active Day (At Home)
- Children’s daily activity log sheet
- Printable activity dice game
- 6 active games you can play with a game of socks
- A printable outline to help kids plan their own day