FEATURED FOOD RECIPE CARDS
The Featured Food Recipe Card sheets is an initiative of the Little Burgundy Coalition’s Health and Food Committee and the Osez la santé Team from CIUSSS Centre-Sud-de-Île-de-Montréal, in partnership with the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
They have been developed to support various neighbourhood’s food security initiatives, through activities such as cooking workshops, the distribution of food aid baskets, community markets and solidarity grocery stores. They were also published in a local newspaper.
Each card contains an information page as well as 2 recipes.
The project aims to:
- Promote the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Develop healthy eating knowledge.
- Acquire new culinary skills.
- Discover the pleasure of healthy cooking.
- Encourage the local economy.
The Featured Food Recipe Cards are available for families who want to cook and enjoy seasonal fruits and vegetables, all year round!