Teen2Chef is a 10-week food literacy program for adolescents. This program was created in conjunction with Registered Dietitians from children’s hospitals across Canada as part of the Meant2Prevent initiative for type 2 diabetes prevention.
This program was developed to be run by Registered Dietitians to improve the food literacy of their adolescent populations. It consists of 10, 2 hour sessions that involve a combination of nutrition education, activities, and food skills development.
- Facilitator Guide with step-by-step instructions how to run the program
- Activity & Recipe book for participants
- Grocery Lists (not pictured)
- Food Literacy Pre & Post Questionnaires
- 10 Weeks of Nutrition Education PowerPoints